Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"we had joy we had fun"

I'm a year older but not one lick smarter. Whew, what a crazy year it's been. Earlier this evening, I watched a Bio.com video on Henry Ford. It's interesting to think about how a certain mind at a certain point in time can influence civilization to such a huge extent. I guess what made me choose to watch something about Ford was the possible end of Ford Motor Company. Maybe in a few months, we'll drive (or crawl) to a Buddy Motor dealership to purchase a Buddy. "Everybody needs a Buddy." Of course, it's not even going to matter that gas is $.10 a gallon because no one's going to have any money. We're all going to be cooking squirrels in our backyards or growing potatoes.

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

sad but true. I hope that you and yours are having a great first thanksgiving to gether.Hugs my friend.