Saturday, December 6, 2008

debit

In control or out of it, doing the right thing should always be done, whether or not anyone will ever find out that you did or didn't do it. Every week, sometimes daily, a certain female keeps telling me what a liar I am. I'm not going to claim that I did the right thing and I'm not going to accept that I am a liar. As diligently as I have attempted to reject the wholesale acceptance of society's inertia, I realize that there are times when I have to simply accept something as being true, even though I can't prove it at the moment. I'm not perfect and I love goofing off, but I don't go through this world trying to deceive people. What is the right thing? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

you bet that is the right policy.