Thursday, May 17, 2007

b and c = a

She asked me why b and c didn't have the same information as a. I explained the information for a was the same for b and c. Simple enough. Heck no. She goes to the gm. Gm comes to me. Says drafting needs to change. I explain the simplicity of the status quo with less drag on productivity. He agreed with my point. She's made a very big mistake. Hey, ya know right is right and it always will be. I know the numbers and she's got very small ones. I'm a team player. Don't ever go behind my back. So the question: Do we change to accomodate her? Or the other question: Does she get on board with the team plan? She starts looking for another place to be mediocre.
It was just so uncalled for in view of the total picture.
So who cares?

On the floors of tok yo oh
Or down in london town to go, go
With the record selection
With the mirror reflection
Im dancing with myself

Oh dancing with myself
Oh dancing with myself
Well theres nothing to lose
And theres nothing to prove
I'll be dancing with myself

When theres no one else in sight
In the crowded lonely night
Well I wait so long
For my love vibration
And I'm dancing with myself

If I looked all over the world
And theres every type of girl
But your empty eyes
Seem to pass me by
Leave me dancing with myself

So lets sink another pink
cause itll give me time to brink
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself William Idol

No comments: