Tuesday, July 15, 2008

richer and naked

Time is the mirror into which you stare. That's what Robert Penn Warren called it. Who the heck am I to disagree with such a brilliant human being? My spin on the whole can of oysters is that Time is a paradox. Time takes you to where you want to be while simultaneously taking you away from where you want to be. 2 1 3 will regulate Teens want to be older and twenty's want to be richer and thirty's don't know what they want and forties just want to get naked and fifties want to be younger and if you're extremely fortunate you'll consider yourself extremely fortunate to have someone you can love. How did suck become such a negative verb? It's just odd that the lines aren't longer for honey. Alas, people have things to do. Xboxing, playstationing, spouting off political persiflage, mowing, trimmin', designing tacky clothing and hats, photographing celebs, fudgin' about their age, fudgin' about their weight, and stranding shopping carts no where near the cart alley. Yeah, blogging too.
Count me extremely fortunately.
I love you, Gorgeous.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what my friend,I have a little something special for you over on my wordpress sit. comw on down and get it. there is a catch,you have to pass it on as well! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Hugs and god's blessings to you!

j said...

Here by way of Mike. Congratulations on the award.

I am in my thirties and I definitely want to be richer. But are you sure about forty wanting to be naked? I have a hard time picturing that for myself. This was a great post!

Jen

Endymion said...

Cool. Thanks, Mike.

Thanks, Jen. I guess "time" will tell.

Tina Coruth said...

Mike sent me. Congratulations on your award! I'm in my fifties. I don't want to be younger. It's okay where I am. LOL I do like your spin on Time as a paradox!

Mike Golch said...

Endymion,I posted something on my blogger site in YOUR HONOR. come over and check it out!
Hugs and Blessings to you and your lady!
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Mike Golch said...

Are you OK my friend You have not been posting.