Monday, July 7, 2008

zing

Peace screams from the abandoned boulevards and desolate avenues, larynx bloody. The power to be human is stolen daily. The poor ignore themselves hourly. The rich kill themselves religiously. It's beyond sad and way past time to walk down another path. The economy is good and the harvest is high. There is no good reason to sink teeth into other than the irrational belief that bigger is better and decisions are best left to the institution. Stronger is better and strength requires a decision and hard work. Waving flags and slinging slogans are merely hand jobs for the fear in our hearts. Peace is strength. Stand up, dadgumit.

She makes my body zing, my mind ring, and my soul sing. By her side is where I want to be forever.
I love you, Gorgeous.

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

You know I feel the samy way about Celestine,and have so ever since I firsat laid eyes on her sept,1979. I hope that you have as much Joy as I have had these past 28 years.and I look forward to all the more years to come.
That's my story and you betcha I'm sticking to it! Hugs and blessings.My Friend!