Friday, January 18, 2008

going

am
Today my niece will be Amelia Earhart. It's 4:55 and I'm about go to work. After a few things get done, I'll drive over to her school to see the "play." Each student was assigned a historical figure and will have a few lines to perform associated with their person. I was really glad that she was assigned Amelia Earhart. AE was one tough "chic." Of course, my niece is brilliant so this is a great assignment to incorporate into her life.

Georgia Tech 67 (16-2)
N Carolina State 63

On Sunday, Georgia Tech plays Maryland. Tough game. Weather permitting, I'm going to be here on Sunday.

Peace and Love

191


pm
7:08

The performance was thrilling. They put zip to it and some of those kids showed strong stage presence and charisma. Very glad to have experienced that. I believe in tomorrow because I saw it on the stage this morning. On the way back to work, the sun beamed warm and bright. Then computer girl dropped in for a visit and actually touched my keyboard. There's a warm-fuzzy to enjoy during a forecast of snow. That's right. At three am Texas is sending us some precipitation to meet up with some chilling yankee air. If it doesn't snow and stick, my team takes the court tomorrow morning and we've got a fresh can of hustle to open. Pop and swish.

Heal and Grow

No comments: