Friday, November 9, 2007

yabba dabba

The sun is warm, my basket is getting less full, and the sky is as clear as carribean water. At 4 am tomorrow, Apollo and I will take to the road for the last away game in the regular season. The excitment level for me right now is so high that I'm about to wet my pants. The season hasn't been exceptional by any means but I love this team and it's traditions and just being near it all is very exciting. There's always the possibility that we could get splattered on the highway similar to dragonflies smacked against the windshield of an oversized suv. Yet, what is more mortifying than want of fruit for lack of courage to shake the tree? Can't remember who wrote that; Logan Piersall Smith maybe.

Here's to good health for everyone. Here's to good decisions as well.

No comments: