Thursday, November 1, 2007

fame


It's extremely difficult to exist in the United States without hearing about American Idol. I've watched one episode and the only reason was Paula Abdul. I had heard a little about Diana Degarmo as a contestant. Now I see that she's performed on Broadway, was Miss Teen Georgia, and a whole bunch of other stuff. She sang the national anthem at the football game that I attended last night. It was the best national anthem that I've ever heard. She has an incredible voice. She sat behind us during the game and is a very charming and vivacious young woman.
There's been a lot of whining about female reporters on the sideline of football games. It comes from both men and women. They need to shut up. Erin Andrews was on the sideline during the game. She's very skinny and she's very blonde. She seems to be the type who will scrap for anything that she gets. It would be easy to say that I only like her appearance. That's partially true. I like her scrappiness and work ethic. Got her autograph, either way.

Thanks, Diana. Thanks, Erin.

1 comment:

Aries Aleson said...

Diana Degarmo was good, should have won AI honestly.