Tuesday, May 13, 2008

la la la la

10:46pm
I don't usually double post. It's just that today, the Little Gun gave me a special assignment. The production data isn't adding up. The Little Gun said that she wanted to talk to me. She walked me outside and said, "My office has ears." We sat down on the walk in the sunshine. She told me the situation. One manager saw us talking together. He scrambled around all day. He's part of the problem. So my special assignment made me late for my work-out. It was an okay work-out. I've got to get back to riding my bike. Things come up and get in the way. We're doing okay at work, but okay is never good enough. Take those guys at the OK Corral. They were just standing around thinking everything was ...right. The next thing they knew they were dead and everything wasn't OK. I've got a liberal arts degree. Why the heck am I involved in things like this in the first place? All I ever wanted to do was run on the beach and eat ice cream and stare at the clouds. So here I am collecting incriminating information about people that will probably lead to someone getting fired. I'll probably end up getting dragged behind a pick-up truck down a gravel road. I'll get dragged way out to nowhere and with my sense of direction, it'll take me days to get back to civilization. Of course, why would I even want to get back to civilization? That's where all my problems are. I never did like special assignments.

No comments: