Thursday, June 26, 2008

good strange

Golly, life is beautiful. My girl rocks like thunder, smiles like lightening, and sings like an angel. She's the rivers and trees across my landscape memory. She's Occam's razor cutting deep across my every action. There's no time to waste and no waste to deal at America's flea market experience. My Supergirl, my Wonder Woman, my free-spirited hippie-chic, my karate Mom living clear and waking populations by the hour. Hearing her laughter is similar to the experience felt when tasting hand picked blackberries in the woods behind my great-grandmother's house. Yeah, my girl is primed, primal, and pure. One ounce of her and I was addicted. One hour away from her and I'm jonesing serious. I think of her and smile from ear to ear while strange things happen to my body. It's a good strange. Yep.
Her best friend advised her that we should have a fight before we get married. We tried to think of something to fight about. We came up empty.
I love you, Gorgeous.

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I know that feeling quite well. I have felt that way about the love of my life for the past 28 years. i wish you continued Happiness my Friend.Mike

May the Lord gide you and confort you untill we meet again.

Endymion said...

Thanks, Mike. I appreciate the comment and hope for many blessings still to come for you and your beloved.