Saturday, June 14, 2008

goofy

Watched The Happening, last night. The beginning was interesting, but despite two fantastic performances by Mark Wahlberg and Zooey Deschanel, the movie just didn't have enough of a storyline to make it enjoyable.

Rode nine miles on a bike out to the state park this morning.

A somewhat funny thing happened at work yesterday. At break time, one of the workers looked out of the plant and saw guy run out of the woods with his arms full of something. Last week, a guy had been caught attempting to steal some tools from our plant. We thought there might be a connection and immediately called the police about the "guy in the woods."

I'm not feeling goofy right now and that's very troubling. Feeling goofy is a comfortable and exciting way to feel and when I'm not in it, it just seems like something is wrong.

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I can relate to the goofy feelings.

there are times that I feel that way and I'mat my happyness.but unfortunaly my family looks down on the goofyness.

Endymion said...

Yep. Family's odd that way sometimes.