Wednesday, June 18, 2008

learning

She told me tonight that she was going to teach me how to kiss. I've never been the best student. I have to go over things over and over and over and over again very slowly. My little body's percolating with a hurricane backdrop and a tsunami vista over all those little things that I don't understand so well. She's the pantheon of nature goddesses that we all see when we skinny dip in rivers and creeks on this green earth. Slightly tilted, laughing eyes, multi-colored hair, toe rings, hips made for rockin and lips made for lockin. She's as country as the moon over a hayfield. A cave boy's dream. Her cheeks are unique and prominent, her smile sparkles brighter than Connecticut handcuffs. Study hard.

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

works for me! that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Many Big tims Hugs and God's Blessing to you.

Endymion said...

Thanks, Mike. Many blessings to you, my friend.