Friday, June 27, 2008

six flags

Today we go to Six Flags. Her son suggested we go. I love Six Flags. I've been plenty of times by myself. This will be the first time that I've had a family in tow. It's unique; the forty-five year old bachelor gets an instant family. She says that she thinks I'll be a good dad. She's just saying that because she wants my body so bad, but it's still good to hear. I'll drive out to her house in about an hour. Last night her son was "very excited." He went once before when he was very young. This will be his first time that he will remember. He talked about it all day yesterday. He cooked us pancakes yesterday. Not bad for a ten year old. He's a beautiful kid, full of energy and curiosity, and a lifetime us experiences that no kid should have to endure. He's started to imitate me. That's new and strange and funny to me.
We've only known each other for two weeks tomorrow. It's fast and exciting and right. There's a slight possibility that we might get married next weekend. Yep, crazy. There's only one way to live life. No mater how cautious and prudent one moves through life, there will always be regrets. Just go, baby! Last night, she whipped up a salad for us. Watching her move in that kitchen ignited my heart and excited my body. She doesn't fit many categorized definitions and each moment is a door into new experiences. She's got a fire that makes all the others seem dull and unfocused. Her wit is sharp and quick. It's fantastic being with her and I can't get enough, even with a ten year old crawling all over me.

3 comments:

Mike Golch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Golch said...

I deleted the comment because I left out a certain letter and it looked really bad. there for I will try again. we used to have a SIX FLAGS in the cleveland area. it was at Geoga Lake Park. the six flags pulled out,cedar point bought the park ran it for a year or two than closed down never to re-open again.In fact every thing was sold off this month.

Endymion said...

Bummer. I never knew there was a Six Flags Over Ohio.