Friday, April 18, 2008

beautiful and delicious

It is so beautiful today; the kind of weather beauty that pulls every fibre of muscle toward hugging everything in sight and smell. Spring is here and spring is powerful. Got a haircut right after work and the feeling of well-spent american dollar bills. At the grocery storeI bought two Costa Rican pineapples because Dreamgirl told me that pineapple takes swelling down. My knee "caught" the other day and it's been tight and swollen ever since. It must have been on Monday because I did two leg workouts this week. My hope is that I'm not doing more damage. The gym closes at 1pm on Fridays, so I wont have another workout this week. My leg workouts were scaled back a bit but I didn't cut out riding my bike. When I say bike, it's not the motorized type. I ate half of one pineapple and it was delicious. I'm going to take a shower and go for a ride.

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

glad that you are enjoying the day.
I'm haveing fun also.enjoying a good spring day today.

Endymion said...

Cool. Glad to hear it, Mike.