Saturday, April 5, 2008

hooray for the rain

It has rained all day. Rain is good. We came up about twenty inches short last year. It doesn't take a lot of water to canoe, but I still don't like seeing the rivers and reservoirs so low. I didn't make it to the river today. I did make it to the gym. During the fall, my Saturday's are reserved for college football. During the winter, we play our youth league basketball games on Saturday. Excuses, excuses. So today was the first time that I've worked out on a Saturday in about eight or nine months. Even so, I'm still out of shape and pathetic. My daily doughnut philosophy diet hasn't yielded the desired results that seemed so beautiful in my mind.
My golden, gifted brother lost thirty pounds in a month in '07. 16% body fat.
At least it's raining.

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

If you enjoying canoeing that maybe you would like to visit my friend irvoslin he is an offbear charater that really enjoys canoeing.he evan gave his son Irv 111 a canoe for a wedding gift.
come on down and click on his name to go visit the site.