Thursday, April 17, 2008

games

When I was a kid, we actually moved our bodies to play. Video games were in their infancy. I've read that there is an obesity problem in young kids today. Kids look the same today as they did way back when. Just watch any college game in any sport and you'll see bigger, faster, and better kids.
A few years ago, my brother gave me a copy of Civilization III. I had never heard of it before then. When I popped it in the computer, I played for three straight days. I was hooked. I've even got Civilization IV, now. I haven't played it in a few months. Everything goes in cycles. My brother is able to enjoy computer/console games more than I am. He's a lot more intelligent than I am. A few years ago, he got an Xbox. The other night I was trying to find a song on You Tube. Instead, I found the following video. It fascinates me. I hope he likes it.

3 comments:

Mike Golch said...

when I was young the only video game was pong.
Before that we played tag street ball.toubh football and a hose of board games.

Mike Golch said...

WARNING DO NOT I REPEAT DONT CLICK ON THE PLEASE SEE HERE.IT IS BAD NEWS.

Bloger said...

My Super Kid
My Super Kid :- Get Nursery Rhymes, Story book, Kids Rhymes DVD & Children Books To Learn from My Super Kids, My Super Kid, MySuperKid
My Super Kid
My Super Kids
Mysuperkid
My Super Kids, My Super Kid, MySuperKid, Children books, Nursery Rhymes, Rhymes for kids, colouring book, Kids toys, kids book, story book/children story, kids cd/dvd, activity book, activity book for children, activity book for kid, educational app for kid, educational app for child, Learning and activity toys, Alphabets, puzzles, puzzles book