Wednesday, April 16, 2008

world

The weather turned cool last Sunday. The wind was really chilly on Monday. Today, the warmth began to break through. It's just right, right now. Weather is such a huge part of life. Spring is such a beautiful part of life. A good book, chilled champagne, green grass, an oak tree, and the soft border of an azalea make up many special moments in the South. This is the place to live. This is the place to be. Anything more beautiful would blow every piston in mind because I could not physically endure more. It's 64f at 8:55pm.
A few of us blew off school one year and went to the practice round at the Master's. If you appreciate nature, that place will take your breath away. We drank a lot of beer and laughed a lot. The beauty there softens your demeanor and makes you happy. Of course, it seems that a lot of people really don't care about being happy. Happy isn't always the best goal. If we solved all the world's problems, we'd only be sane for a few short years. My goal is to see beauty. Sometimes it just isn't there. That's a dark moment and I have to keep moving when I get there. Yet, it helps me to grow when I search for what's "right," rather than what's "wrong." Some people are great at seeing what's "wrong" and excel at making things "right." Well, they excel until they run into me. I'm still not "right." In a world of so much beauty, I just want to dance.

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

this is a great post,thanks for the GOO GOO DOLLS.Love this sobg.

Endymion said...

Thanks, Mike.