Monday, April 21, 2008

circles

Several years ago I was watching this guy on television doing a garden show. He was all energy and should have been a comedian. It was hilarious watching him. I have no idea what his name was. One thing that he said that I'll always remember was, "if ain't hurting, then it ain't working." On Saturday when I got back from the spring game, multiple attempts to yank-start my weed eater were unsuccessful. When I woke up Sunday morning the top of my forearm at the elbow was very sore. The day was beautiful and I was able to get in another bike ride. With rising gas prices, I'm hoping a lot more people will start riding bikes. It's not going to happen though. One guy passed me in a convertible. He was just riding around in circles because he drove past me twice. We're not going to stop riding around in internal combustion machines until every last drop of petroleum is consumed. It's just so peaceful and beautiful riding around on a bicycle.

Congratulations to Danica Patrick.

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

that's why we don't go for drives any more,it is too expensive and the fools that drove around in circles id doing exactly what big oil wants.